WHAT IS A CV?
• CV is a Latin phrase for “history of life”.
• Marketing tools
• A document containing the following chronological records:
Historical education and professional career, important personal information, qualifications and key qualifications.
WHAT IS A CV REVAMP?
CV revamp implies to the remaking and restructuring of curriculum vitae in order to stand out or increase your chances of employment.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD CV
TO OBTAIN MORE ADVICE AND DETAILS, SEE THE CONTINUE TO CONTINUE >>>>> https://allcareers.co.za/
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A CV INCLUDE?
• Personal information
• Education and skills
• Job experience
APPLICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Include the information that best describes the applicant
- Surname, names, place and date of birth, nationality, identity number, language, driver’s license, health status, address (postal and physical), electronic mail and contact numbers.
EDUCATION AND CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Institutions attended and qualifications obtained: ABET/Grade 10/Grade 12/Diploma/Degree/post-graduation, colleges or universities
• Name of qualification
• Last year of studies
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Current position
• Employers, occupation, period and experience
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Mention skills and key proficiencies
• Practical skills in relation to the job you are applying.
• Computer skills (programs / software)
For instance: Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, internet, entrepreneurship and social media
• Linguistic abilities (reading, oral expression and writing)
• Previous employer/colleagues
• Professor, teacher or a tutor
• Name of the referee
• Communication details
• Electronic mail direction
• make your referees aware that they form part of your reference.
CV FILE FORMAT
• Important if you are submitting your CV to a website or sending by email or in an electronic format
• PDF is the most recommended and secure format
• Font: Times New Roman / Arial
• Font size: 12
• Same font throughout
• Page numbers
• Complete name in all pages
• Bold subheadings/use capital letters/underline
• Single sided
• Do not bold the whole curriculum vitae
• The main heading should be visible
• Avoid including photos unless indicated otherwise
• Proportion of relevant information only
To get more advice and details, follow the link to continue >>>>>https://allcareers.co.za/