CLOSING DATE & TIME: 10/2/2018 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: To provide accurate information to accident victims admitted in hospital and walk in customers about RAF and to originate their claims.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide Client interface with the Fund.
- Facilitate the processing and the origination of claims
- Facilitate Claims documents collection
- Ensure appropriate document/record management
- Conduct preliminary assessment of merits.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 7 ( Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) qualification
- Certification in Customer Service is an added advantage
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in claims environment.
- Driver’s license
|Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
A total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R 349 998.00 per annum, and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 02 October 2018
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: [email protected] OR Hand Delivered at 12th Floor, Embassy Building, 199 Anthon Lembede Street (Smith), Durban
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful