University of the Free State (UFS) hereby invites applications for Internship / Graduate Programme for 2018.
Check full details below …
Intern: Student Finance (contract appointment: 1 year)
Duties and responsibilities:
Gain exposure in the following areas:
- Assist with student registrations.
- Capture bursary letters.
- Handle account enquiries from students/parents/clients.
- Journalise rectifications/changes to accounts.
- Keep record of enquiries dealt with.
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting.
- Good computer skills including Excel.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
Assumption of duties:
As soon as possible.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department / division.
Applications may only be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications).
- A copy of your identity document (ID).
Applications that are incomplete or sent by fax or e-mail will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
External candidates can click HERE to apply online.