RECRUITER : Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
REF: FBH/BL/Beauty Trading Manager : Beauty – Western Cape/Western Cape/120318
||Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
To maximize profit by supporting Regional and Store Managers and by developing Beauty Managers to ensure targets are met for Beauty Stores in line with the Beauty strategy.
Technical and Functional
- 5 years beauty management retail experience with proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team
- Relevant diploma / degree in marketing/selling and/or beauty management
- A code 08 Driver’s Licence is essential for this position
- Retail knowledge
- A thorough knowledge of beauty brands and products
- A strong understanding of the beauty process including the generation of customer loyalty and the achievement of customer growth and service levels
- Training and coaching experience
- Knowledge of store operations coupled with strong merchant skills
- Computer literacy
- Assertive and able to communicate effectively
- High attention to detail
- Planning and Organising skills
- Manage Profit through monthly Regional and Store Manager review’s and Quarterly review’s with HO and DLT
- Participate in budgeting and expenses for fin year to ensure division budgets are in line with Beauty targets
- Set, manage, communicate, execute and consolidate stretch targets by region and by store for key promotions – Beauty Festival, Colour Festival and Fragrance Fair
- Weekly Trade feedback to Trading Manager
- Analyse and understand customer and competitor activity and provide weekly feedback to the Head Office Team and DLT
- Motivate, support and influence all Beauty Stores within division by respective region to achieve BP1 and Promotional Stretch targets through frequent interaction.
- Develop strong relationships with DLT, Store Managers, Beauty Managers, Textile Managers, Suppliers and Head Office to support achievement of BP1 target performance.
- Monthly Beauty Manager and Beauty Consultants meetings to drive sales, ensure execution of national, regional and ad hoc events in Beauty stores as per seasonal strategy and execution of promotions for Brands and Private label products.
- Develop and motivate the Beauty Managers ability to become business unit Managers and influencing store structure to support Beauty Manager.
- Support and develop relationship with the Beauty Trainer to execute WBeauty strategy to assist Beauty Managers and Consultants to drive the top-line.
- Identify and manage beauty catalogue threats/opportunities for all stores within division and equip stores to manage stock levels.
- Support and provide feedback to Sales Manager to ensure execution of model store, trading notes, successful store opening and revamps, new and existing brands, special occasions floor plans and management of department floor plans/layouts and equipment
- Assist in the Entry and Exit of Brands