You look for graduate internship program for better career opportunity in the future, Ford learnership internship program caters that opportunity for you. Ford invites suitable applicants to experience their thorough training and skill development program in certain area that is relevant to learnership internship program for about twelve to twenty four months. Sounds like a good idea for you? To win the graduate internship by Ford, you must be unemployed graduates from; logistic, supply chain management, purchasing, systems engineering/computer science/information technology, marketing, economics/management accounting/finance, and engineering (industrial, chemical, electrical in light current, and mechanical in mechatronics).
Closing Date: 31 OCTOBER 2018
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Grade 12 Mathematics HG / SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Maths Literacy. Additional Maths Functional Maths, Commercial Maths).
- Pass in GR12 English
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA currently
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment.
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Organized and goal-oriented.
- Willingness to learn on the job,
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions / Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutionalised and workplace training.
- Required to be placed on rotating shifts in order to meet training requirements
Submission of applicant CV’s:
- Comprehensive CV.
- Original certified copies of all qualifications attached to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV.
How To Apply:
CVs must be placed in the drop box at Ford Motor Company, Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1. CV’s not placed in the drop-box will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful,
Another Learnership Internship:
What other things you should prepare? Aiming for Ford graduate internship, you better have completed national diploma, degree or some others that are equivalent with the aforesaid. Not to mention, there are competencies you need to display to ensure the official that you deserve the position that is opened within the graduate internship, when it comes to it, they are; capability in operating computer, an excellent team player or ability to work effectively in team, have integrity that is completed with other excellent personal attributes such as; courage, self initiative, bold communication skill in its every aspect, and many others.